Luka Koper, d.d. is a successful company oriented towards comprehensive quality of operations.
Quality means satisfying and anticipating the needs and expectations of our customers: buyers, employees, shareholders and the environment.
Our goal is to establish what the customers want and to direct internal processes in such a way that they get the desired. In doing so we rely on the international quality standards and the principles of business excellence we introduced and linked into a uniform system - a system of management.
The comprehensive management system includes requirements of various systems and other special requirements:
- quality management system in accordance with ISO 9001,
- a system of dealing with the environment in accordance with ISO 14001 and EMAS,
- provision of appropriate foodstuffs according to ISO 22000
- occupational health and safety management system ISO 45001
- energy management system according to ISO 50001
- storage and transshipment of feed stuff on the Dry bulk terminal is carried out following requirements of GMP+ B3 standard,
- NON GMO system for separate handling and warehousing of non-genetically modified soya,
- the ECO standard certificates the production, processing, sorting, packaging, warehousing and transport of organic food and foodstuff with the valid regulation for ecological farming. The requirements are met on the reefer, general cargo and dry bulk terminal,
- the AEO certification testifies to the fact that the Luka Koper customs zone is a safe area, and that cargo transported via the Port of Koper is subject to a very low degree of risk,
- our liquid cargoes terminal is ISCC EU certificated for all type of biomass, which are included in ISCC EU system following the EC Directive on the promotion of the use of energy from renewable sources,
- the SEVESO directive, which deals with major accident hazard,
- the ISPS Code (International Ship and Port Facility Security),
- the GRI – Global Reporting Initiative.
Our activities are constantly focused towards new standards and we strive to upgrade the integrated.
The Management system in Luka Koper has to be systematically upgraded.